- PREMIUM QUALITY - Tired of cheap and flimsy beard brushes? Well look no further, Beard Necessities is going to change that! We use premium boar bristles and the finest bamboo to ensure you get the best brush on the market. You’re beard deserves it!
- QUALITY THAT LASTS - Beard Necessities places the utmost importance on craftsmanship, and we pride ourselves in not only providing great products but making sure they withstand the test of time.
- STYLE ON THE GO: Avoid all of the awkward and bulky brushes that end up buried in your bathroom somewhere. Our Beard Brush is 2x2 inches and is the perfect size to use on the move. After all, the best brush is the one you have nearby.
- RISK FREE - If you don’t love our Beard Necessities Boar Bristle Beard Brush send it back within 60 days and we’ll give you a full refund. That’s how confident we are that you’ll love our product.
How To Use Beard Oil - The Simple Way
If you have a beard or are trying to grow one chances are you've heard of beard oil. It seems to be everywhere these days. However as popular as it's become a lot of beardsmen, aspiring and accomplished, actually don't know how to use it. If you fall into this category don't feel bad about it; you've come to the right place. The truth of the matter is there are a ton of companies selling it and yet very few take the time to explain how to apply it properly. So here's how you do it:
1. The best time to apply beard oil is after a hot shower. Of course you can use it any time, but after a hot shower your pores are more open and ready to absorb nutrients and minerals. (Note: Make sure you towel dry your beard before using. If your beard is too wet it will act as a repellent because water and oil don't mix.)
2. Drop a dime sized amount of beard oil into your palm and rub your hands together focusing on the finger tips - not too much, but just enough to spread the oil around. The amount used varies depending on beard size and personal preference. Start with less because you can always add more, and a little goes a long way.
3. After the oil is dispersed a bit, use your finger tips and massage the skin beneath your beard. A common mistake is neglecting the skin and just focusing on the beard itself. The skin is where the majority of nutrients are absorbed and is the foundation you build on. Look at it this way: If your beard were a plant, your skin would be the soil.
4. Now rub the remaining oil into the beard directly - starting at the base and moving outward to the end of your beard. Make sure you spread it evenly throughout. Spend a little more time on the trouble areas if any exist.
5. Once your beard has been thoroughly oiled you are done and can rinse your hands. You're good to go!
This whole process is super quick and doesn't need to take more than 60 seconds. These are five fast and easy steps to ensure you're getting everything possible from your beard oil. Good luck, gentlemen; for greatness awaits you.
New Product Coming Soon!
A few years ago my brother and I were both growing beards - 'twas a glorious time. Now, anyone who has grown a beard knows that it can be a real pain in the ass. Itching, flaking, and a plethora of other skin conditions can haunt even the best of men.
That's exactly what happened to me. Apparently my Irish skin is a bit sensitive, and so I began looking for products that could assist me on this beard journey. I found a ton of beard oils, but that's about it. I couldn't find any beard conditioner - not one. I tried a bunch of the oils, but none seemed to do the trick.
After several months of scouring the earth for anything that could help I had a vision. An ancient medicine man emerged from the fog while I walked my dogs on that fateful morning. "If you build it they will come," he said. I knew then what I needed to do - make my own beard products!
We decided to start with a conditioner being that there was such a void in that area, and so began a new journey - researching ingredients, talking to cosmetic biologists, testing out different formulas, etc. We wanted to start with our Grizzly Beard Conditioner and just focus on that as opposed to immediately releasing a bunch of products. For us, it wasn't and isn't about the money - sure money is good, but our primary concern from the very beginning was to give people the best product possible. Customer satisfaction above all else.
Fast forward to present day, we are working on releasing our second product which is an unscented beard oil. That will be coming very soon so stay tuned. In the meantime make sure you grab a bottle of Grizzly Beard Conditioner: 8 ounces of the best shit on earth!
Thank you for your continued support. Beard Necessities is family owned and operated and everyone who rocks with us is a part of that family as well. We appreciate you more than you know.
Quick announcement that I think you (and your beard) will appreciate! We are having a 24 Hour Flash Deal! All you have to do is apply "FLSHDL30" at checkout and you'll receive 30% off a bottle of Grizzly Beard Conditioner! I know what you're thinking... "Today was a good day" - yes, yes it was.
5 Benefits Of Beard Conditioner
Most people have heard of conditioner, but what does it really do and why the hell do you need it for your beard? A valid question. Here's the reason - well, here's 5 of them actually:
Nobody likes a super rough beard. In fact, it's the number one complaint from girlfriends of bearded men around the world. Don't be that guy walking around with a Brillo Pad on your face unless your primary objective is to scrub pans or start fires with your beard.
A huge issue for men with beards is itch and irritation. It's the reason so many guys actually don't want beards. I mean who wants a face that feels like it's been doused in Tabasco Sauce? The right conditioner will alleviate all of that irritation and allow your beard to flourish.
A beard that is all tangled up is a pain in the ass to say the least. If you can't run a comb smoothly through your beard you have a problem on your hands - or face, actually. A beard like Medusa is never a good look, always remember that.
Bobby "The Waterboy" Boucher put his life on the line in the name of staying hydrated because he knew its importance. Without hydration beards become dull and dry - two adjectives that should never be put in front of the word beard.
Your beard is a temple, and you must treat it as such. Seriously, it's no different than the food you eat or the gas you put in your car. Nutrients are what allow your beard to be healthy and ensure it reaches its full potential.
And there you have it - 5 benefits to conditioning. Take heed my friends, for your beard is counting on you.
"A man who shaves his beard because his girlfriend tells him to deserves neither." Not the beard, and certainly not the woman.
If your girlfriend doesn't like your current beard it's because it needs work, not because she hates beards - even if she doesn't know it yet. It's your job to show her how much she actually loves and adores them.
Lucky for you, it isn't hard to do; after all beards are pretty loveable. First off you need to keep your beard groomed. Hairs all over the place make your beard look messy. Regardless of the beard style you have - Keep it neat. You can have a foot long beard, but you still need to trim the split end hairs and stragglers. It's also a lot easier to keep clean that way.
Another necessary step in this process is getting your beard healthy. A wise man once said, "your beard is a temple" so we must treat it as such. We all know products can be a pain in the ass, but the truth is conditioning your beard a few times a week while your taking a shower can make a huge difference - so to take a page out of Nike's book... JUST DO IT!
It's that simple really. Keep it trimmed and healthy, and instead of nagging you to cut it your girlfriend will be swimming in your beard. Stay wavy my friends.
Before we get into the benefits of Manuka Honey many of you many be wondering what it is, what makes it different than regular honey and how it can help you achieve the beard you desire.
What is Manuka Honey? Manuka honey comes straight from New Zealand. It is produced by bees that pollinate the Manuka Bush and it is considered one of the most beneficial and unique forms of honey in the world. It contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K with amino acids and vital minerals.
What makes it different? It has a tremendously packed nutritional profile. Think of Manuka Honey as the SUPERMAN of all honeys. It has 4x the nutrients and a considerably larger amount of enzymes than normal honey. These qualities create a natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory property.
What does this mean for your beard? Manuka Honey helps to balance the hair’s natural pH levels (between 4.5 - 5.5). Many beard products out there are using LOW quality ingredients and harsh chemicals that alter your hair's natural pH level to 10-11pH. Doing so, not only severely irritates your skin but it strips your hair of the natural oils it needs to stay healthy. Causing dry, coarse and damaged hair.
What does this mean for your skin? Like your hair, your skin has a natural pH level between 4.5 - 5.5. Having products throw off this natural balance can leave your skin weak, inflamed, itchy, dry, flaky and nutrient depleted. Good thing Manuka Honey helps to restore your skins natural pH balance!
How else can it help? Manuka Honey helps kill bacteria with its antibacterial properties. As you can imagine, bacteria can be easily collected and trapped in your beard from everyday sources - eating, touching, cell phones, etc. Manuka Honey fights to eliminate this bacteria leaving you with softer, stronger skin. It also restores moisture to your beard and skin keeping them hydrated and healthy. It truly is a superfood for your beard.
At Beard Necessities, we have integrity when it comes to choosing ingredients. We don't want to damage your beard in any way, we want the opposite - we want you and your glorious beard to flourish. That's why we include this superfood as one of our MAIN ingredients.
NO Fragrances or Perfumes
NO Harsh Chemicals
We're confident you'll love Grizzly Beard Conditioner. If you aren't satisfied in any way, send it back within 60-Days and we'll give you a full refund.
Act now and purchase your very own Grizzly Beard Conditioner. We promise you'll see and feel the difference!