- PREMIUM QUALITY - Tired of cheap and flimsy beard brushes? Well look no further, Beard Necessities is going to change that! We use premium boar bristles and the finest bamboo to ensure you get the best brush on the market. You’re beard deserves it!
- QUALITY THAT LASTS - Beard Necessities places the utmost importance on craftsmanship, and we pride ourselves in not only providing great products but making sure they withstand the test of time.
- STYLE ON THE GO: Avoid all of the awkward and bulky brushes that end up buried in your bathroom somewhere. Our Beard Brush is 2x2 inches and is the perfect size to use on the move. After all, the best brush is the one you have nearby.
- RISK FREE - If you don’t love our Beard Necessities Boar Bristle Beard Brush send it back within 60 days and we’ll give you a full refund. That’s how confident we are that you’ll love our product.
How To Use Beard Oil - The Simple Way
If you have a beard or are trying to grow one chances are you've heard of beard oil. It seems to be everywhere these days. However as popular as it's become a lot of beardsmen, aspiring and accomplished, actually don't know how to use it. If you fall into this category don't feel bad about it; you've come to the right place. The truth of the matter is there are a ton of companies selling it and yet very few take the time to explain how to apply it properly. So here's how you do it:
1. The best time to apply beard oil is after a hot shower. Of course you can use it any time, but after a hot shower your pores are more open and ready to absorb nutrients and minerals. (Note: Make sure you towel dry your beard before using. If your beard is too wet it will act as a repellent because water and oil don't mix.)
2. Drop a dime sized amount of beard oil into your palm and rub your hands together focusing on the finger tips - not too much, but just enough to spread the oil around. The amount used varies depending on beard size and personal preference. Start with less because you can always add more, and a little goes a long way.
3. After the oil is dispersed a bit, use your finger tips and massage the skin beneath your beard. A common mistake is neglecting the skin and just focusing on the beard itself. The skin is where the majority of nutrients are absorbed and is the foundation you build on. Look at it this way: If your beard were a plant, your skin would be the soil.
4. Now rub the remaining oil into the beard directly - starting at the base and moving outward to the end of your beard. Make sure you spread it evenly throughout. Spend a little more time on the trouble areas if any exist.
5. Once your beard has been thoroughly oiled you are done and can rinse your hands. You're good to go!
This whole process is super quick and doesn't need to take more than 60 seconds. These are five fast and easy steps to ensure you're getting everything possible from your beard oil. Good luck, gentlemen; for greatness awaits you.
How To Grow An Amazing Beard
A wise man once said, "life is better with a beard." He was right. Beards aren't a fad either, and if history has taught us anything it's that they're here to stay. Ancient Egyptians, the 300 Spartans, Abe Lincoln, and Mr. T all had one thing in common - Beards!
So if beards are the key to a happy life, then knowing how to grown one is crucial! Now that we agree on that, here are 5 tips to growing an amazing beard:
1. Patience. Too often people throw in the towel prematurely; before they've given themselves a chance be successful. It's a process, and you need to treat it as such. Unless your related to Sasquatch you won't be able to grow a beard overnight. Let it happen, and remember you can't rush greatness.
2. Upkeep. There is no question that taking proper care of your beard will help it grow. The problem is there are so many beard care products on the market that are harmful. Many companies use ingredients and chemicals that are way too harsh and will actually prevent healthy growth. The longer the ingredient list, the more careful you need too be.
3. Shape. There are so many different styles when it comes to growing a beard, and although you can always change your mind or start over it's good to pick which direction you're going in right off the bat. Many people cut the beard too close to the jaw line and then realize it was a mistake. In general, the beard line should be slightly above the Adam's apple.
4. Trim. Regardless of what kind of beard you have, cutting the split and dead end hairs is necessary. Although you may initially "lose" a little bit of beard length, it promotes healthy growth and you will absolutely see the results.
5. Diet. Believe it or not the types of foods you eat drastically affect beard growth. You've heard the expression "you get out of something what you put into it." Beards are very much like that. Some of the best foods for beard growth are salmon, green vegetables, berries, avocado, and almonds just to name a few. Eat well, grow well - it's science actually.
There you have it. 5 tips to growing an amazing beard. Implement each of these and may your beard never be the same. Good luck, gentlemen.
Beard Conditioner vs Beard Oil
Should you be using beard oil or beard conditioner? A very common question among the bearded. The truth is you should probably be using both. Let me explain.
Beard oil and conditioner are pretty similar, but too often they're confused to be one in the same and they aren't. Think of Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro - similar but not the same.
Beard oil moisturizes and hydrates. If your beard is dry and dull, a good beard oil could be just the pick me up it needs. Beard Conditioner on the other hand more so softens and repairs damaged hairs as well as eliminates a lot of the skin conditions that come along with having a beard - beardruff, itchiness, redness, etc.
I like to look at beard oil as the quick fixer when you've got a hot date and you're running a few minutes behind. If your beard is looking extra luxurious when you pick her up she won't care that you're 10 minutes late. Beard conditioner is more long term. It's like eating healthy - kind of a pain in the ass but the more consistent you are with it the more success you'll have. It's actually a lot easier than eating healthy because you don't have to force feed yourself broccoli and spinach all day. Instead, a little Beard Conditioner 3 to 4 times a week in the shower and your beard will be magnificent.
So you see, which one you choose to use comes down to what you're looking for. A fully equipped beardsmen should have both nearby. Bearding is your craft, and these are a couple of your most valuable weapons. Pick wisely my friends...
Quick announcement that I think you (and your beard) will appreciate! We are having a 24 Hour Flash Deal! All you have to do is apply "FLSHDL30" at checkout and you'll receive 30% off a bottle of Grizzly Beard Conditioner! I know what you're thinking... "Today was a good day" - yes, yes it was.
From the very first day we launched Beard Necessities we've received a ton of love. For that reason, we really want to give back to those who rock with us. Our customers and supporters are all woven into the fabric of this brand, and we want you to know you're appreciated! So with that said we'll be giving away 3 $50 Visa gift cards - all you have to do is enter below for a chance to win! Good luck everyone!
Beard Fact #148
With a great beard comes great responsibility, and for that reason we must continue to spread the knowledge we acquire on this path to glorious beardom.
Today I'm giving you a piece of wisdom as told to me by the Ghost of Aristotle. I was hiking through the rugged terrain of the Mont Blanc Mountains in Italy when he emerged from the camp fire suddenly. He took a couple marshmallows and gave me this gem before he vanished. Learn it, live it, share it.
Good day beardsmen.
New Year, Same Beard
2015 was a good one. Some trials. Some errors. Some ups. Some downs. More ups than downs though. I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions. It seems like if you want something or if you want to change something the best time to do that is right now. Like close out of this page and go get what you want. Nobody is going to give you anything. You have to take it. Be the dream. Carpe fuckin' Diem! Keep kicking ass in 2016!
The Perfect Christmas Gift For Him!
It's almost Christmas time so you know what that means - 'Tis the season to giveth! Sometimes that's easier said than done though. Getting gifts for people is a tricky endeavor; whether it be your significant other, your best friend or the weird guy in the last cubicle who you drew out of the hat for Secret Santa this year.
Do you get them a gift card? Too impersonal. A pair of jeans? They'll return them because they won't fit properly. Food? Everyone likes food, right? Yeah, but not under the tree. What, then?
Don't panic. We have the answer for you: Grizzly Beard Conditioner! That's right - 8 ounces of the best shit on earth. If you know someone with a beard or anyone who is thinking of growing one, this is the perfect gift... and as for the weird guy in the last cubicle, buy him a bottle regardless.
Subscribe to receive 25% off! - http://eepurl.com/bJtufv